AIDS LAB is a research laboratory established by Department of Computer Science and Information Technology for mentorship and research in Artificial Intelligence, Data Science and related field.
Objectives are to:
- Seek and build world class capacity for our staff and students
- Build a strong learning community
- Build and equip world class laboratory to enhance hands on practical experience
- Empower our students to seek out and solve difficult problems
- Reach out to young students who are interested to carry out research in artificial intelligence, data science and related fields
- Grow AIDS LAB to consultancy laboratory that solve industry problem
- Boost literacy and digital revolution in our rural schools
- Seek for sponsorship and/ or partnership from other Departments, Government, organizations and individuals.